- Width: 50″ usable inside width and 51.25″ overall width.
- Depth: 18″
- Height: 17″
- Weight: 150 Lbs
- Bucket is shell and sides are laser cut and precision CNC formed 12ga HRPO.
- Bucket mounts, edge guards, and wear bars are laser cut from .25″ HRPO.
- .5″ x 4″ 1055 grade welded in cutting edge with holes for bolt-on cutting edge.
- 2″ torque tube at the top of the mounts helps reduce twisting in the bucket and spreads out the load from the mounts across the whole bucket shell.
- Higher volume than the original Kubota factory dirt bucket which makes for more efficient use of your time, especially on higher volume materials like snow, grass clippings, and mulch.
- 3 optional accessories available for this attachment: Spill Guard, Bucket hooks, and tooth bar cutting edge.
- Holes for buckets hooks already cut into the top of the bucket shell for fast install and no drilling required.
- Works with the Ai2 products Kubota BX Attachments Quick hitch and the factory Kubota BX 6315 quick hitch.
- Durable powder-coated finish in Kubota orange.
Your Price: $759.95 Ships Via truck on a pallet. Must ship to a trucking terminal for pick up or a commercial business address.
Shipping not included.Contact To Order
The Ai2 Products, Kubota BX Attachments 50″ high volume dirt bucket was designed specifically to work with the Ai2 Products Kubota BX Quick Attach and also the factory Kubota BX 6315 quick attach. So a great option for the guys that have either quick hitch in their arsenal.
The Ai2 Products, Kubota BXattachments.com 50″ heavy-duty high volume dirt bucket was built for the guy that uses his BX tractor for his business either as a landscaper or contractor and is digging in the dirt every day more or less. It’s built to handle the abuse the Kubota BX can dish out and where the Kubota BX factory dirt bucket truly falls short.
The bxattachments.com 50″ heavy-duty high volume dirt bucket was designed to work specifically with the Kubota BX tractors and loaders. The bucket shell and sides are made using 12ga HRPO steel and are precision laser cut and CNC formed to make sure every part is always the same when cut it cut. This makes sure the buckets go together easily without strange gaps all over the place. The rest of the parts of the bucket get the same treatment. All the mounts, edges, guards and wear bars are laser cut from .25″ HRPO steel.
This bucket was designed like the big skid loader buckets out there are. We weld four massive .25″ x 3″ wear bars to the bottom of the bucket shell to make sure you don’t grind a hole in the bottom of your bucket someday. The leading edges of the bucket sides are reinforced with .25″ edge guards. These help keep the sides straight and rigid and take all the abuse and beating that happens when your digging in the dirt or harder abrasive materials. The cutting edge is made from .5″ x 4″ 1055 abrasion-resistant material. It’s welded in and has a hole cut into it for an optional bolt-on cutting edge or option tooth bar cutting edge. The factory dirt bucket has 2″x approximately .375″ cutting edge that tends to wear out quite quickly and you end up with a bucket that just doesn’t work very well and at some point grinds right off the bucket.
This is a must-have attachment from the Kubota BXattachments.com library of tools!!